As a young adult preparing for the transition into the “real world”, I was faced with making the decision that many individuals have had to make at this particular stage in life- deciding whether to settle for a job and lifestyle that may not be ideal in order to make ends meet or take a chance and pursue the dreams and life that so many truly desire. Although many may see this as an obvious, almost inevitable decision, I strongly believed that it is not unrealistic or risky to pursue a desired lifestyle.
After graduating from college in December of 2014, I decided to pursue my dreams with the launch of this blog, Diamonds and Dreams: The Visionary Blog. Diamonds and Dreams was created as a way for me to use my experiences following my dreams to provide others with strategies for success and a sense of empowerment that they could apply to their own lives and dreams. I hope you enjoy reading! Here are some fun facts about me:
- I love the color purple!
- I love to eat and explore different restaurants!
- I am a Master’s student at Syracuse University!
- I love music!
- I have a wonderful boyfriend of almost 5 years, Caleb! ❤
- I love to travel!
- I hope to own my own businesses and never have to work a 9 to 5 again!
- I enjoy spending time with my family!
- I like watching Netflix!
- My biggest pet-peeves are people who smack their gum and eat with their mouthes open! 😦
- I am extremely afraid of snakes!
- I love buying shoes!
- I love children!
- My favorite tv shows are The Cosby Show, House, A Different World, and Scandal!
- My favorite movie is Friday After Next!
- I love God, and he is the reason for all of my success and happiness! ❤